having a chronic illness changes every aspect of your life.
For example, today my counsler and teacher came to my house to discuss graduation .
I'm far behind, and since I can't go to school, its more than likely I won't graduate with my class.
Bummer yes. My original plan before I got sick was to enter the ROC program for teachers assistant along with 8th period.
Of course, that went all down the drain this summer.
I'm thinking about going to discovery, but its hard to make a decision because I want to graduate with my class but I can't :/
more than my education is affected though.
The way I do my makeup as well.
I now were face makeup whenever I go out because I'm so pale.
I wear red lipstick because somehow my lip color went away too?
I carry a purse everywhere, not because I have money but I need to carry salty snacks and powerade to keep me from fainting.
So if it seems as if I'm trying to make a fashion statement I'm not hahah c;
Believe me, I wish I didn't have to do what I do.
Having dystautonomia is tricky..
I'm okay though I'm just happy I'm alive.
Now you see all the methods to my madness!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment