I can't sleep and its almost 1 in the morning.
a great symptom of POTS.
you know, I'm starting to notice my symptoms more and more now as I get more familiar with my desiese.
for one, I look so pale.
sickly almost, its kinda ugly.
I'm always thirsty.
no matter how much gatorade I drink, its never enough for this bod. I live my day minute by minute.
the way I feel changes constantly.
for instance, the other day I stood up to help my mom and then it felt as if my body slowed down and my heart was ahead of the race.
I passed out for 35 mins with the whole family trying to revive me.
POTS does everything but make life easier.
I'm tired.
tired of drinking gatorade.
tired of looking sick.
tired of getting IV's every 4 days.
tired of explaining it to people.
but it doesn't matter.
I have to live with this the rest of my life, and I will.
easy or not, I have God by my side to help me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment