Thursday, October 10, 2013

not feelin it ..

so if you follow me, you know I've been on a 34 day streak of not fainting or feeling sick at all.

well that all came to an end today. I was just walking around my house, and then i had to open the door for my grandma. as I walked over I had to catch myself on the couch & then lay down because it felt as if my whole body slowed down.

of course, with my grandma being old and mexican she thought I just didn't want to help her! haha, gotta love her :p

anyways, since we learned that my fainting is due to the lack of blood flow from the veins in my legs to my heart, my mom raised my legs up on the couch and rubbed them for me.

sounds silly huh? well it is.
I'm disappointed to say the least. so much emotion ran through me, I cried a little yea, but I wiped them away and smiled when I was able to get up.

I was sad, it seemed as though my summer flashed through my head. the summer of the hospital and constant ER trips. I'm just scared its going to happen again..

but God was by my side and he reminded me that he is not a God of fear. he's taken it away and replaced it with hope.

I couldn't do it without him <3
hopefully things only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment