today I went out to support my neice who's running for treasurer! we watched her do her speech, then passed out cookies on her behalf. for you, this would be easy, a normal thing.
but for someone with POTS, its a struggle. the slushie and salt below were used to keep me from passing out in the heat. I had to be careful & look out for how I felt. besides my equipment used to keep me up, I felt great!(:
it feels good to help someone out since people are always helping me. lifes a campaign, support one another, agree to disagree, we can't all be winners. at some point in time, you will need help from others.
so remember, help because there will be a day you need it as well. I had a fun little adventure as campain manager(;
VOTE ANNALIESE FOR TREASURER.
No comments:
Post a Comment