Tuesday, September 3, 2013

hope lies everywhere.

this is my story.
2 months ago, my life changed forever. this view, I ran everyday.
my getaway, my life, was running. I had dreams to join CC , but in a snap of a finger that was all taken away.

first hospitalized for 4 days, noone knew what was wrong. random fainting spells, weakness, loss of memory.

every possible answer was thrown out there .drugs? stress? no it was worse. but the journey to find my answer would be long. constant trips in the ambulance, many ER visits later me & my family finally had the answer we were looking for.

dystautonomia.

no more running.
no more school.
no more tanning.
normal life was over.

this all came as a shock but all though my life is limited, my hope is not.

I hope to run one day.
I hope to repay everyone who has helped me.
I hope to regain everything I've lost.
but most of all, I hope to help those who are just like me.

I'm 17, here's my journey, follow me as I go<3

No comments:

Post a Comment